So the rules...
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are the random facts about me...
- My name means star in my mother's language Korafe, which is spoken by about 4000 people in Oro Province, PNG;
- I was born and lived in PNG until I was 7, grew up and studied in Darwin until 22, drank coffee and turned 30 in Canberra before moving to Sydney just over one year ago;
- My first blogpost contained a video I took of two turtles... umm... cuddling;
- My first job in IT was working in tech support at Apple Centre Darwin;
- The only person I have ever vomited on is Jana Wendt;
- I am a cat person but still love dogs;
- I drank only powdered milk as a child until I came to Australia because there was no fresh cows milk in Rabaul, PNG (except on Christmas holidays in Sydney each year);
- The most pain I've ever felt was when I dislocated my right shoulder at age 16.